Monday, December 13, 2010

Ornaments

I make or get an ornament for the kids each year. I don't thing that this tradition is a unique one but it is really fun. The kids LOVE getting out their ornaments at Christmastime.
Here are the ones I made for this year.
A chicken for Zoe. She has been obsessed with chickens this year.
Liam has started writing books, so I made him a little book that he can write a story in.

Lydia's room has a lot of butterflies and she likes butterflies.

Felix is besotted with Veggietales at the moment. There was no other choice for him, except Larry.

3 comments:

Laura S. said...

You are so creative! These are adorable! I love the idea, and you are so good at it. What a great thing for the kids to look forward to each year, and what fond memories these will bring back! I've personally always preferred christmas trees with eclectic decorations, it gives it so much more personality.

Amie said...

how are you always so brilliant? I love you!

Jen said...

I LOVE THESE! Seriously, I spent way too much buying ornaments at antrhopologie that look very similar to that bird up there. Make mine next year?