Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reupholstered Chair! Finally!

Before: After:
Thank goodness for photographs being so forgiving (at least photos of furniture).There are definatly some major issues with this chair, but it looks great here.

I had a lot of help from my friend Jen who finished her chair a little while ago.

I figured out some of the reasons I ran into trouble and am excited to do it right the second time. I have another chair that is a twin to this. I am excited to try again. Hopefully with less trouble this time.

4 comments:

Laura S. said...

Looks great to me! I wish I could have come, but I imagine I still wouldn't be done with the project. You'll have to give me some tips.

shawna said...

LOVE IT! My poor chair has not progressed at all since i left your house. Shoot!

Amie said...

perfect! don't you love when an idea becomes a reality?!

Jill said...

I love it!