Friday, August 5, 2011

Design your own stuffed monster






Before the Clevelands left I had the kids draw a little "monster". I had seen (maybe Family Fun?) this little article on turning a drawing into a stuffed animal. My sister had done it once with her kids, too.
I made the monsters with fleece and felt. The claws are ribbons. Some of the pieces are sewed on, some glued. They were super fast to make.
I think the kids were really pleased with them. My two girls have not shown any interest yet.

3 comments:

Amie said...

this is so great! where do you have the time???!!!

shawna said...

I want one too!

hayley said...

How are you so amazing! When I look at this blog I have a hard time believing its real. My mind is so opposite. You are the coolest. I love this idea. It must inspire creativity in a child on a whole new level. Cohen would love to be in your family. Poor kid, I am struggling to inspire his creative little mind.