Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Decor and Invitations

 I had so much fun with Halloween this year. Not only did we end up having a costume party, we went all out with (my type of) Halloween decor.
I couldn't find a font I loved for the invitations so I made them by hand. Crazytown, I know. I had gotten these envelopes not knowing what we would use them for at Artco (in Rexburg). They were perfect!!!
 I had two different kinds of envelopes and ribbons.
 Food table. I borrowed some decor from Laura Black for the party.

 This painting is so perfect for Halloween. Just creepy enough. I sprayed some cattails black and they looked so great! Love the ravens always and pumpkins. Some potion bottles that Todd and Jen made.
 Love these flying bats.

 We got a little taxidermy alligator and put a fake hand inside.
 Every surface was spooky. Even in the bathroom we had some decorations.
 Front porch.
Pinata. I was so pleased with how it turned out. I like the silver and black paint. The structure was pretty difficult and we only got to hit it twice, but it looked great!!

No comments: