Friday, August 22, 2008

My first attempt at selling

These pictures are all pretty terrible but at the time I took them I wasn't planning on posting them. (These got sold at the auction)
A friend of mine challenged me to make some earrings for selling. He said anyone could have a business if it was something they were passionate about. I took the advise and made a whole bunch of jewelry to sell at a party I was having. I think I sold two or three pairs. Over all I was pretty discouraged. I ended up donating the rest of them to our family reunion auction. So my sisters and sisters in law have them. That is great with me. But I probably won't sell them again.
(I kept the pink ones, and love them. A friend bought the middle pair. The others...auction.)

I love these bracelets. I actually gave the middle one to Amie for her birthday. The other two my mom and sister have.


I kept these.



The two on the right I sold. I don't remember who got the others.




The ones on the left are my favorite. Did Sarah get the other two pairs?





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Every singe thing on this blog is beautiful, but none of it is nearly as cool as the creations you highlight on your other blog.

oxox

Amie said...

and I wore my bracelet to church today! you are so creative and talented...make those knitted baby booties for me...hint hint!