Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday Invites

So, preperations are underway for Liam's birthday party. I am so excited! I love throwing a party with a theme.
Liam wanted a Harry Potter birthday party. We decided for the invitations to make the envelope look Hogwarts-ish. I had some sealing wax from awhile ago that we used on some heavy papered envelopes that we made.
The invitations inside were written with white crayon on white paper. There was a clue explaining that to "reveal the secret messege" they needed to use a dark colored marker. It worked well, and was cute to do something "magic".
Stay tuned for more Potter themed birthday ideas.

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

I love these ideas! You are so creative! I can't wait until I can plan parties for my kids. Where do you get sealing wax? I've been looking for it for a while.