Thursday, March 17, 2011

Freezer paper stencil T-shirts

Using this tutorial, or this (they are different) we decided to make St. Pattys Day shirt. Really only Liam's is technically St. Pattys. The girls wanted something a little different.
Since Travis was out of town, Steve and Shawna dropped by to visit and I made them stay and help with the t-shirts. I was very happy to have their help! One t-shirt (with a decisive child, or predetermined design) would be pretty easy, but 3 were more involved.

I think they turned out super cute. You can't see the bottom of Lydia's shirt but it says Lydia in "princess cursive".
I have to give complete credit to Steve and Shawna on the girls' shirts. They cut out all the frezzer paper and helped the girls figure out what they wanted.


3 comments:

Shauna-mama-gramma Sam said...

I'm SO impressed! What cute shirts for such darling children! SO smart to take ever possible occasion to have fun with your children/family!

Amie said...

Those turned out GREAT!!!

Jill said...

I love these! You guys are great!