Thursday, November 1, 2012

Downstairs bathroom redo/ chevron painting

 Decided I wanted some color in the bathroom so I painted it purple. I am not even sure I like it. I like the way the oval white mirror (that I snagged from Zoe's room) looks next to the purple. I still need to put up some quarterround or something to help transition from purple to white.
 I wanted something hanging on the wall, so I made this chevron stripes painting. It is a fun burst on color, but after Travis said it looked a bit 80's I don't like it quite as much, because I see what he was saying.
I did find this little iron bird hook for the towel that I was excited about for $3 at Hobby Lobby.
The bathroom is better than it was, but not finished yet. It still needs some stuff. I just don't know what yet.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think it's fun for a little bathroom. I admit, I'll miss that one painting that was in there, the home weeds one by your dad. But I think the chevron painting is the epitome of pizazz. Don't you wish you had some towels to match. :)