Saturday, March 23, 2013

Circus Baby Shower

 I had the privilege of helping to throw a baby shower for my lovely sister-in-law, Shawna. We had decided on a circus theme. A friend and coworker of hers offered her house and to take care of all of the food (which is the hard part). We weren't in touch much, just were communicative about the theme.
 
 It is amazing how well it worked out, though. We even both ended up wearing red and polka dots!

 Popcorn and peanuts! There was also a hot dog bar, homemade mac-n-cheese, kale salad, and tons of goodies! Why didn't I get a picture of the cake and the cake balls?!! They were adorable!
 Pinwheels= instant party!

 I made these onsies to showcase Otto's name, but also for them to use later.

Shawna actually designed her own invites and they turned out so perfect!!!
I said it once, I will say it again, "I LOVE a THEME!!!!"

1 comment:

shawna said...

It was amazing, Melissa! Thank you so much!!!!!