Thursday, April 23, 2009

LCB :: bath bombs


I had intended to make something super fabulous for this craft swap, but somehow only managed these bath bombs (so I included a couple of Todd's cards as a consolation prize). I love baths, but not bubble baths or bath oil. Bath bombs, however, are great. Drop them into warm water and they fizz away to nothing but leave the water and room scented with essential oils. I made chamomile (to which I added dried chamomile flowers), sweet almond, tea tree oil, and spearmint. Yummy. I kept one for myself, but haven't tried it yet, so I hope they work. Melissa, Jill, Laura and Sarah will have to let me know. ox

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I also LOVE baths so I can't wait to try them! I did have a foot soak with the marbles Laura sent tonight and I feel so pampered!