Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Seeing Clearly

This is a combination of some of the themes that had been tossed around, all in the theme of clear glass.
First, one of My Favorite Things-- I don't know if you can see it well, but I picked up some little pendants that are crystal prisms. I love wearing my "rainbow necklace" because every time the sun hits it there are little rainbows around me and they always cheer me up. I just thought I'd share a simple joy.
Next, I shared a way to Pamper Yourself --my version of a foot massage in a minute. I use these marbles in the bottom of a foot soak to massage my feet. Then I end with a full pedicure --polish and all-- and I begin feeling more like a woman and less like a tired mommy.
To top off this LCB, I threw in my attempt at craftiness with some hand sandblasted mugs I personalized for the sisters I had (I don't sew or crochet or make cute cards, so what could I do? Also, Sarah's mug is not pictured here because I gave it to her before I took the picture). I've been doing this on people's pyrex dishes to earn a little extra money, so I already had everything set up. I have to admit that Richard helped me though, otherwise I never would have finished in time. Anyway, the mugs are so they can enjoy their favorite drink while they pamper themselves. Hope you enjoy it! I sure had fun doing it, and thinking of you girls!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, I am so excited! I love foot baths! My kids will love when I wear that prism! Also, I am so impressed with that cup! What a fun effect! Also, I LOVE a theme! (Did I use the word "love" and exclamation points too freely?)
Thanks Laura, and for posting so that others can see how lucky we are!