Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bows, bows, bows







I was never a girly-girl. I don't think my mother ever once put a bow in my hair my entire childhood. I always thought that they were a little nauseating. I also never liked the color pink until I found out Zoe was a girl when I was pregnant with her and it has been my favorite color ever since.
Well, since I am pro bows (because my mother was anti-bows, isn't that the way it goes) Zoe has been anti-bows, until recently. For her birthday she requested a bow in every color (thank you Hannnah!) So this is what I came up with.
Zoe took some extra ribbon, glued some buttons on the ends for the bow holder. It even matches her room!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What cute bows! And how fun for you to have girls to use them on! You are so very talented, Melissa.