Sunday, October 24, 2010

Room redo

We decided awhile ago to paint our room. We chose an avocado color. It is brighter than it appears in the pictures. I made some pillows and a bedspread.
We found these cute little lamps to go with the orange accent.
The beautiful dresser that my dad made for our wedding.

LOVE this bookshelf that we bought at a local antique store. Perfect place for my homemade books and photo albums.
I got this antique window pane on the curb (someone was throwing it away) and put a thin layer of paint on it.


My gorgeous succulents that make me so happy. Orange pots for the accent.
I got these fabulous pocket organza sheers from Pottery Barn ten years ago. They fit perfectly in the room. I love the soft light that they throw into the room.

3 comments:

hayley said...

Beautiful, I love how clean and simple everything looks!

Andrea said...

WHat a beautiful room! Have you called Pottery Barn or The Company Store to come take pictures of your room? It would fit perfectly in one of their magazines (and I bet was a whole lot less expensive!)

Tiffani said...

I love the colors! What a fun combination.