Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reversable messenger bag (for Zoe)

Zoe has been bugging me forever to make her a bag. I have been wanting to, but had to find the right fabric first. This was perfect. A cotton canvas that is heaven to work with, especially for bags. And...could it be cuter?
The bag is fully reversable, but this is how she likes it. Front Outside.
Front, inside out.

Back, inside out (so this usually is the interior, with lots of pockets).


I also made a gathered clutch to go with it.
I love this bag so much that I want it. And when she dragged it across my (horribly dirty) kitchen floor, I was offended.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! Where did you get the patterns for these items? Or did you just make it up yourself? You are quite a good seamstress, Melissa. I tend to avoid zippers if at all possible.

Jill said...

Delicious! (The only problem with this blog is I can't handle your wonderful creations!)

Anonymous said...

LOVE it. Pattern? My E wants a messenger bag, although I doubt I can find such darling fabric.