Monday, August 13, 2012

Denim ruffle skirt

 I have had the fabric to make this skirt FOREVER. It seems like I haven't done any projects this summer at all. I guess it is much harder with little ones around. The strange difference is that I haven't even had time to think about projects. Usually I get quite consummed with an idea until I can see it to fruition.
Anyway, I found this pattern via Pinterest from From an Igloo blog. The tutorial was great. Travis took the kids swimming one night (I put Felix in bed) and I sewed the whole thing. It was lovely.
 Super pleased with how the skirt turned out. Not so much with the pictures.

1 comment:

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

oh my goodness. that skirt is adorable! I would say "i cant believe you made that" but the truth is I know you can do anything! You are amazing.