Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crochet Baby Boots

 I saw these on Pinterest and knew I HAD to get the pattern. What baby girl should NOT wear these? There are SO many babies being born in my life this year, specifically baby girls (not to gloss over the sweet baby boys, but for the sake of the post, I don't think they would be interested). Some dear friends adopted a sweet baby girl (Samara) this week (and has already received a pair with pink buttons, I will see if I can get a pic of her wearing them). My wonderful childhood friend had a girl this week (Finley). My dear sister-in-law could be having a baby girl at any moment!!!! Here is my question. Could a baby living in Hawaii or Texas even use boots like these?
So adorable! (Thank you for overlooking my annoying use of parenthesis and CAPS in this post).

5 comments:

KATE (QUINN) SCHROEDER said...

Ummm...HECK YES!!!!! uggs are all the rage over here (I know, right?) people would DIE to see little Fin in these! Rush order? I'll pay extra!! :-)

Laura S. said...

I saw those at your house. They are the cutest things ever! I especially love love LOVE those buttons. If I ever have a girl...

hayley said...

Adorable! The ones you made Jade are the only shoes any of my kids have worn under the age of 1. Besides being super adorable and cool (because they were homemade with effort and love) they stayed on really well, I wonder how a boot would stay on??

Boomer Beanies said...

Where can I get this pattern?

Melissa said...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrochetBabyBoutique