Monday, September 19, 2011

Lego Party- Pinata!

 I will add on a step by step tutorial on how to make this Lego head pinata in another post.
Have I killed the Lego theme by now? I saw this great idea for a Lego head pinata (which is what Liam requested). I liked the scared face. He is about to get his brains knocked out!
 Liam was so excited about it. Again, I got some video of the boys hitting the pinata, but they aren't very good. Note to self: next time take stills of the pinata slaughter. The funnest image would be the candy all flying through the air, but you never know when it will happen. That is why it is so fun!
The bottom broke off. Travis sporting the Lego look.

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

I love the facial expression on this pinata. In fact, all of them were so artistically done. Way to go! Parties with a theme are awesome, and you do it so well! I think Richard would still love a lego themed birthday-- he was, after all, asking if you could build with those chocolate legos :).